Need Marketing Ideas for Your Business?
Updated: Mar 16
Whether you are a new business owner or a veteran in business, it's always good to keep your marketing fresh. Need a conversation starter or idea on where to start? Keep reading...
Here are 7 ideas for your marketing:
1. Create a referral program Referral programs turn your customers into marketers. Encourage word-of-mouth marketing by adding incentives for talkative fans. Discounts, a free trial, or free bonus gifts with purchase are all good ideas.
2. Connect with influencers Influencer marketing is big business. Connect to influencers who have an established relationship with your target audience, then offer to send them your products or aim for a more formal marketing partnership.Choose influencers that match the values and vibe of your brand.
3. Hold a contest/giveaway FREE STUFF! People love free. Generate engagement with some awesome prizes. Give away your own product or offer something your target audience will thirst after.
But remember, a giveaway only works if you ask for something in return. As a requirement for entry, ask people to follow your brand (if they haven’t already) or tag a friend.
4. Partner with another brand or business There is strength in numbers. Band together with a brand or account that complements your own but isn’t your direct competition. Launch a collaboration project, join forces for a good cause, or just feature each other on your socials with a sponsored post. 5. Use video for marketing Branch out from your standard static Instagram images and give video a try. Video is not only more engaging and better at getting your message across, but you get more time and space to be creative.
6. Feature customer testimonials The opinion that matters most comes from people who already buy your product or use your service. Bonus points if you can manifest first-person footage of the customers themselves.
7. Trends and holidays When the internet hands you lemons, make lemonade. Keep an eye on current memes and trends, and jump on the ones that work for your brand. Do the same for holidays and events.